DirectLine Telephone Banking
Whether you are at home, at the gym, out shopping, or at the office, you can check your balance or transfer funds between your accounts by simply calling 1 (800) 530-8554.
- Have your account numbers available for the accounts you wish to access.
- Your initial personal identification number (PIN) is the last four digits of your Social Security Number. For commercial customers, please use the last four digits of your taxpayer identification number (TIN or EIN).
- For your security, please change your pin number upon initial access to DirectLine.
- When obtaining loan information, please locate the account number on your payment coupon. The last eight digits represent your borrower number and the first five digits represent your loan note number.
- If you are locked out of DirectLine or need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Support Center at (270) 982-4TCB (4822) Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM EST and Friday from 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM EST.