Welcome to The Cecilian Bank Career Center!!! Our business is turning customer service into a reality!!
The Cecilian Bank was established in 1903 to serve the financial needs of our community, its businesses, and its citizens. We are the oldest independent community bank in Hardin Co. We are the only bank in Hardin Co. that survived the Great Depression. We are the only bank in Hardin Co. that has kept our original name, and we remain locally owned.
We strive to offer the best customer service to our community and our customers. While we realize that customers are the Bank's most important asset, employees are an equally important asset. Our employees are expected to provide high quality, friendly financial services with a sense of self-motivation, dedication, loyalty and responsibility.
If you feel you would like to experience a dependable career at The Cecilian Bank and possess the qualities needed, please take a look at some of the positions we have to offer. This is your invitation to explore a banking career and start on the path to making your own dreams a reality at The Cecilian Bank, Your Hometown Connection.
Banking Center Manager
Customer Service Rep.
These positions may or may not be open at the present time. If you are interested in applying for these positions, please stop by one of our convenient locations or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application. Please forward your completed application and resume to:
The Cecilian BankTo assist you with letting us know who you are...here are some resume tips:
Human Resources Coordinator
1808 North Dixie Avenue
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- Make your resume readable.
- Place your name, address and current contact information at the top of the page.
- Use common headings to separate the content such as Work Experience, Education, Skills, and Summary of Qualification, Accomplishments, Professional Affiliations or Certifications.
- Please do not falsify information.
- Proofread your resume to catch all spelling errors, punctuation, etc.
- Omit information such as health, citizenship, age, race, religion, or marital status and any other protected information.
- Please include salary requirements.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.