The Hometowner’s gather bi-monthly for a delicious lunch and a well-planned program on a wide range of topics. The programs include musical entertainment, guest speakers on financial topics, arts, crafts, and more! All the various activities of the Hometowner’s Club are also scheduled and planned at these meetings.
Meetings are held at 10:00 AM EST, unless otherwise noted, in the TCB Academy on the second floor of the Hillcrest Banking Center, 3460 Leitchfield Road, Elizabethtown, KY 42701.
- September 15, 2021 – 4:00 PM: Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown, KY. Meat and drinks will be provided by TCB. Vegetables, salads and desserts are welcome.
2022 Trips & Events
- MONTGOMERY, IN – April 19, 2022: You’ll get your fill at the start of this trip with a delicious lunch at the all-you-can-eat buffet at the Gasthof Amish Village Restaurant. After lunch, we’ll visit the Gasthof Village Shops next door and then end the afternoon with a two-hour cruise on Patoka Lake! The cost is $125 per person and is due March 15, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 8:30 AM (EST) and return around 6:30 PM (EST).
- CLARKSVILLE, IN – May 18, 2022: Boogie on down to the Derby Dinner Playhouse for Saturday Night Live, the musical adaptation of the 70’s classic film that features some of the Bee Gee’s greatest hits! We’ll enjoy a delicious meal, including a full salad bar and homestyle buffet. The cost is $100 per person and is due April 12, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 10:15 AM (EST) and return around 4:30 PM (EST).
- MIDDLEBURY, IN – June 6-9, 2022: – CANCELED Escape the hectic and enjoy the true charm of Amish Country during this 4-day/3-night trip to Middlebury, IN. Single $910 per person; Double $690 per person; Triple $645 person; Quad $620 per person. A $200 deposit is due April 6, 2022. The final payment is due May 6, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 7:30 AM (EST) on June 6, 2022, and return around 8:00 PM (EST) on June 9, 2022.
- Day 1: Upon arrival, we’ll check in to our rooms at the Essenhaus Inn where we’ll enjoy all the modern amenities it offers. That evening we’ll be treated to an Amish wedding dinner, a special meal traditionally served to their guests. During the meal, we’ll see an Amish wedding dress and hear the customary wedding song.
- Day 2: We’ll travel with a step-on guide through the backroads of this serene local and then make a pitstop at the Quilt Garden where you’ll lunch on your own. After lunch, we’ll visit more shops, a dairy farm and a buggy & carriage shop. Dinner will be with the group at Das Dutchman Essenhaus followed by more shopping.
- Day 3: We’ll begin with a guided tour and lunch in an Amish home and end our day with a traditional Amish haystack dinner.
- Day 4: We’ll begin our last day with a visit to the Jayco RV Factory. Lunch will be on our own followed by our last stop at Davis Mercantile. Once everyone has a chance to shop, we’ll begin our journey home.
- INDIANAPOLIS, IN – BEEF & BOARDS DINNER THEATER – July 21, 2022: Feast on a mouth-watering buffet before the cast and crew of The Honky Tonk Angels delight you with a hilarious, foot-stomping performance! Combining 30 classic country tunes from Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, and Loretta Lynn, The Honky Tonk Angels musical features three gutsy gals from different backgrounds as they take charge of their lives and follow their honky tonk dreams to the city of Nashville. The cost is $135 per person and is due June 9, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 7:00 AM (EST) and return around 6:30 PM (EST).
- NASHVILLE, TN – August 18-19, 2022: – CANCELED Enjoy the company of friends, lots of laughs, good food, and great music during the highlight of this trip – the Ray Stevens Show at the Ray Stevens CabaRay Showroom! Upon arrival, we’ll check in to our rooms at the Hampton Inn Bellevue around 3:00 PM (CST). That evening we’ll be treated to a delicious plated dinner as Ray Stevens performs live on stage with his fabulous A-Team Band! You will be thoroughly entertained by a 90-minute full concert jam-packed with Ray’s iconic hits and comedy classics. Ray will take you down memory lane with tales and stories from his legendary career. You will laugh out loud, and it will be an experience you will never forget! The next day, after we check out of the hotel, we’ll enjoy lunch at the Lighthouse Restaurant in Sulphur Springs, KY, before heading home. Single $475 per person; Double $390 per person; Triple $365 per person; Quad $350 per person. The cost per person includes bus, hotel, show ticket, and dinner/lunch and is due July 14, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 12:30 PM (EST) on August 18, 2022, and will return around 5:00 PM (EST).
- SAVANNAH, GA – September 19-23, 2022: Join us as we travel south to visit historic Savannah, GA! After spending the first night in Morrow, GA, we’ll head to Savannah for a Historic Savannah Tour and a Savannah Riverboat Dinner Cruise, then spend the night at the Holiday Inn Express – Historic District. On day three, we’ll experience a guided tour of St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island. For dinner, we’ll feast on the traditional “Southern South Georgia” family recipes of the Shell House. On day four, use your free time to revel in the beauty of the historic city while you peruse the over 70 shops, galleries, restaurants, pubs and hotels located on Savannah’s Waterfront on River Street. That evening we begin our journey home, stopping overnight in Chattanooga, TN. On day five, our journey ends when we return to Elizabethtown. Single $1,495 per person; Double $1,145 per person; Triple $1,095 per person; Quad $1,045 per person. The cost per person includes the bus, four nights of lodging, four breakfasts, two dinners, one kickback meal at Drury Inn, and a Cracker Barrel Meal Coupon. The total balance is due August 17, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 7:30 AM (EST) on September 19, 2022, and will return on September 23, 2022.
- BOGGSTOWN, IN – BC SUPPER CLUB & BOGGSTOWN CABARET – October 22, 2022: Join us in the Corn Field at the Boggstown Cabaret when The Boggs Sisters Host a Party! Enjoy lunch, then a fun afternoon of comedy and variety. After the show, we’ll shop until we drop at the Edinburgh Outlet Mall before heading home. The cost is $135 per person and includes the bus, lunch and the show. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 8:30 AM (EST) and return around 8:00 PM (EST).
- ASHEVILLE, NC & PIGEON FORGE, TN – November 14-17, 2022: First stop: Biltmore Estate. Explore America’s Largest Home® at its most enchanting: beautifully decorated and illuminated for the holidays. With a daytime experience that dazzles and an evening spectacle sure to leave you spellbound, Christmas at Biltmore is your yuletide dream come true. Accommodations for the night will be at the Baymont Inn in Asheville. The next morning we’ll hop back on the bus and travel down the road to Pigeon Forge, TN, for a busy, fun-filled two nights and three days. Our itinerary includes visits to The Island, Country Tonight Christmas, Smith Variety Show, The Shops at Lumberjack Square, Winterfest Driving Tour of Lights, Tanger Oaks Outlet Mall, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Wood Grill Buffet, and Applewood Farmhouse. Single $1,045 per person; Double $895 per person; Triple $840 per person; Quad $825 per person. The final payment is due September 28, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 7:00 AM (EST) on November 14, 2022, and will return on November 17, 2022.
- MORE TRIP OPTIONS FOR 2022: Would you like any of these trips to be added to our travels this year? Do you know of a great place to visit that is not listed? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you!
To make reservations, please call Debbie Goodman at (270) 668-7267. Make checks payable to The Cecilian Bank and mail to The Cecilian Bank, ATTN: Debbie Goodman, 104 East Main Street, Cecilia, KY 42724.
Keep watch for notifications of cancelations on this website or The Cecilian Bank’s social media.
Keep up to date with all happenings of the Hometowner’s Club with the quarterly Hometowner’s Club Newsletter. You’ll find valuable information in every issue, such as upcoming events, trips and banking tips!