The Hometowner’s gather bi-monthly for a delicious lunch and a well-planned program on a wide range of topics. The programs include musical entertainment, guest speakers on financial topics, arts, crafts, and more! All the various activities of the Hometowner’s Club are also scheduled and planned at these meetings.
Meetings are held at 10:00 AM EST, unless otherwise noted, in the TCB Academy on the second floor of the Hillcrest Banking Center, 3460 Leitchfield Road, Elizabethtown, KY 42701.
- September 15, 2022 – 4:00 PM: Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown, KY. TCB will provide meat and drinks. Vegetables, salads and desserts are welcome.
- November 9, 2022 – 10:00 AM: Hillcrest Banking Center. TCB will provide meat and drinks. Vegetables, salads and desserts are welcome.
- January 11, 2023 – 10:00 AM: Hillcrest Banking Center. TCB will provide soups. Desserts are welcome.
- March 8, 2023 – 10:00 AM: Hillcrest Banking Center. TCB will provide breakfast.
2022 Trips & Events
- SAVANNAH, GA – September 19-23, 2022: Join us as we travel south to visit historic Savannah, GA! After spending the first night in Marrow, GA, we’ll head to Savannah for a guided Historic Savannah Tour and a Savannah Riverboat Dinner Cruise. We’ll spend the night at the Holiday Inn Express – Historic District within walking distance of City Market and River Street. On day three, we’ll experience a guided tour of St. Simons Island, St. Simons Church and a Jekyll Island Tram Tour. For dinner, we’ll feast on the traditional “Southern South Georgia” family recipes of the Shell House. On day four, use your free time to revel in the beauty of the historic city while you peruse the over 70 shops, galleries, restaurants, pubs, and hotels located on Savannah’s Waterfront on River Street. That evening we begin our journey home, stopping overnight in Chattanooga, TN. Our journey ends on day five when we return to Elizabethtown. The cost per person includes the bus, four nights of lodging, four breakfasts, two dinners, one kick-back meal at Drury Inn, a Cracker Barrel meal coupon, the Riverboat Cruise, and all tours. Single $1,495 per person; Double $1,145 per person; Triple $1,095 per person; Quad $1,045. Deposit due immediately; balance due on August 31, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 7:30 AM (EST) on September 19, 2022, and will return around 5:00 PM (EST) on September 23, 2022.
- BOGGSTOWN, IN – BC SUPPER CLUB & BOGGSTOWN CABARET – October 22, 2022: – CANCELED Join us in the Corn Field at the Boggstown Cabaret when “The Boggs Sisters Host a Party!” The two talented sisters will mesmerize us with a special afternoon matinee filled with comedy, song and dance. We’ll also enjoy a home-cooked meal from the Boggs Sisters’ kitchen! After the show and lunch, we’ll shop until we drop at the Edinburgh Outlet Mall before heading home. We need at least 40 people for this trip. The cost is $145 per person and includes the bus, lunch and show. Payment is due September 16, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 8:30 AM (EST) and return around 8:00 PM (EST).
- ASHEVILLE, NC & PIGEON FORGE, TN – November 14-17, 2022: Christmas will be here before we know it, so we’re planning something special! First stop: Biltmore Estate. Explore America’s Largest Home® at its most enchanting: beautifully decorated and illuminated for the holidays. With a dazzling daytime experience and an evening spectacle sure to leave you spellbound, Christmas at Biltmore is your yuletide dream come true. Accommodations for the night will be at the Baymont Inn in Asheville. The next morning we’ll hop back on the bus and travel down the road to Pigeon Forge, TN, for a busy, fun-filled two nights and three days. Our itinerary for days two and three includes visits to The Island, Country Tonite Christmas, Smith Morning Variety Show, Winterfest Driving Tour of Lights, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, and Wood Grill Buffet. Before heading home on Thursday, November 17, we’ll stop at Tanger Oaks Outlet Mall, Smoky Mountain Knife Works, and Applewood Farmhouse. Single $1,045; Double $895; Triple $840; Quad $825. Deposit due immediately; balance due on September 28, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 7:00 AM (EST) on November 14, 2022, and return at 8:00 PM (EST) on November 17, 2022.
- GRAND RIVER, KY – BADGETT PLAYHOUSE – December 10, 2022: Come along as we journey through the Land Between the Lakes for a day in Grand River, KY. During our visit, we’ll enjoy a buffet lunch at the Kentucky Dam Village Restaurant and shopping time at Patti’s 1880 Settlement Boutiques before catching an afternoon show at the Badgett Playhouse. The Variety! Christmas Spectacular is a two-hour Branson-style musical review featuring professional singers, dancers and musicians! Enjoy old classics, modern Christmas hits, funny skits, and more! This show has something for everyone! The cost is $135 per person and includes bus, lunch and show. Payment is due November 9, 2022. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 8:00 AM EST and return around 9:00 PM EST.
- MICHIGAN & MACKINAC ISLAND – June 2023: Trip details to Michigan and Mackinac Island are in the works! So far, one day on Mackinac Island, with lunch at the Grand Hotel and shopping time downtown, is planned. Stay tuned for more details!
- MORE TRIP OPTIONS FOR 2023: Do you know of a great place we should visit in 2023? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you!
To make reservations, please call Debbie Goodman at (270) 668-7267. Make checks payable to The Cecilian Bank and mail to The Cecilian Bank, ATTN: Debbie Goodman, 104 East Main Street, Cecilia, KY 42724.
Keep watch for notifications of cancelations on this website or The Cecilian Bank’s social media.
Keep up to date with all happenings of the Hometowner’s Club with the quarterly Hometowner’s Club Newsletter. You’ll find valuable information in every issue, such as upcoming events, trips and banking tips!