The Hometowner’s gather bi-monthly for a delicious lunch and a well-planned program on a wide range of topics. The programs include musical entertainment, guest speakers on financial topics, arts, crafts, and more! The Hometowner’s Club’s various activities are also scheduled and planned at these meetings.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held at 10:00 AM EST in the TCB Academy on the second floor of the Hillcrest Banking Center, 3460 Leitchfield Road, Elizabethtown, KY 42701.
- March 8, 2023 – 10:00 AM: Hillcrest Banking Center. TCB will provide breakfast.
- May 10, 2023 – 11:00 AM: Saunder Springs, Radcliff, KY. TCB will provide meat and drinks.
- July 12, 2023 – 10:00 AM: Hillcrest Banking Center. TCB will provide sandwiches and chips. Desserts are welcome!
- September 14, 2023 – 4:00 PM: Freeman Lake Park, Ernie Williams Pavilion. TCB will provide meat and drinks. Vegetables, salads and desserts are welcome!
- November 8, 2023 – 10:00 AM: Hillcrest Banking Center. TCB will provide meat and drinks. Vegetables, salads and desserts are welcome!
2023 Trips & Events
- SULPHUR WELLS, KY & BOWLING GREEN, KY – April 20, 2023: Make sure to come on the excursion with a hearty appetite! We’ll lunch at the famous Lighthouse Restaurant and feast tableside on large bowls of all-you-can-eat country ham, fried chicken, catfish, biscuits, cornbread, slaw, and all the fixins. After lunch, buckle up for a tour at the Corvette Museum! We’ll finish up our day with a visit to Chaney’s Dairy Barn, where they offer 32 delicious flavors of homemade ice cream made from the milk produced on Chaney Farm. The cost is $120 per person. Payment is due March 23, 2023. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 10:15 AM (EST) and will return around 8:00 PM (EST).
- GRAND RIVER, KY – BADGETT PLAYHOUSE – May 22, 2023: Let’s head west and journey through the Land Between the Lakes for a day in Grand River, KY. During our visit, we’ll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Kentucky Dam Village Restaurant while enjoying the beauty of Kentucky Lake. From there, we’ll catch an afternoon show at the Badgett Playhouse, where we’ll enjoy some Pickin’ and Grinnin,’ the Playhouse’s version of the classic TV variety show Hee-Haw featuring classic country music, funny skits and more! The cost is $120 per person. Payment is due April 20, 2023. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 8:30 AM (EST) and will return around 9:00 PM (EST).
- NORTHERN MICHIGAN TOUR – June 19-23, 2023: With gorgeous lakes, forests, dunes, and more, this tour of Northern Michigan will be a treat for the eyes! Day one includes travel to Frankenmuth, MI, where we’ll check into the Bavarian Inn Lodge and enjoy dinner on-site, complete with live entertainment! Day two starts with breakfast at the Bavarian Inn Lodge, followed by a short drive to Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland. After some shopping, we’ll head north and stop for lunch at Big Boy’s Restaurant. We’ll get back on the road and stop at Cross in the Woods before arriving at Crooked River Lodge in Alanson, MI, where we’ll check in for a two-night stay. The second day will end with dinner at Stafford’s Bay View Inn. Day three begins with a hot breakfast at the Lodge before heading to Mackinac (pronounced Mac-kin-aw) Island by ferry. Once on the Island, we’ll enjoy a narrated carriage ride before a buffet lunch at the beautiful and historic Grand Hotel; after lunch, we’ll have time to explore more of the Island and shop downtown Mackinac City with others or on your own! We’ll end the day by taking the ferry back to the mainland and head back to the Crooked River Lodge to enjoy a pizza party, relaxation, and the Lodge. Day four starts with a buffet breakfast at the hotel before we head out to Charlevoix, MI, for a tour of the Mushroom Houses. From there, we’ll visit Castle Farms for lunch and then head to Ludington, MI, for dinner at Scotty’s Restaurant. We’ll spend the night at the Holiday Inn Express. Day five begins with breakfast at the hotel before we depart for Mac Wood’s Dune Rides, where we’ll enjoy a seven-mile dune ride. Our last stop in Michigan is at Cherry Point Farm & Market, where we’ll enjoy time in the fruit market, bakery and gift shop before parting for home! Four nights of lodging and nine meals are included in the price of the trip. The cost is Single $1,455 per person; Double $1,095 per person; Triple $995 per person; Quad $955 per person. A $200 deposit is due on March 30, 2023; the final payment is due on May 22, 2023. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown at 7:00 AM (EST) on June 19, 2023, and will return around 9:00 PM (EST) on June 23, 2023.
- CINCINNATI, OH – BB RIVERBOAT CRUISE – July 18, 2023: Ahoy, matey! We’ll travel to Cincinnati and board the BB Riverboat and enjoy a lunch buffet of chicken, sirloin tips, potatoes, vegetables, rolls, and dessert while cruising the Ohio River! After the two-hour cruise, we’ll do some exploring and shopping at Jungle Jim’s 200,000-square-foot International Market. The cost is $110 per person. Payment is due June 8, 2023. The bus will leave the Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY, at 7:30 AM (EST) and will return around 7:30 PM (EST).
- BRANSON, MO – October 23-23, 2023: A foodie and show lover’s delight! More information to come!
- NASHVILLE, TN – OPRYLAND HOTEL – December 2023: A Hometowner’s favorite. Show your holiday spirit during your stay in Nashville’s Opryland Hotel! More information to come!
To make reservations, please call Debbie Goodman at (270) 668-7267. Make checks payable to The Cecilian Bank and mail to The Cecilian Bank, ATTN: Debbie Goodman, 104 East Main Street, Cecilia, KY 42724.
Keep watch for notifications of cancelations on this website or The Cecilian Bank’s social media.
Keep up to date with all happenings of the Hometowner’s Club with the quarterly Hometowner’s Club Newsletter. You’ll find valuable information in every issue, such as upcoming events, trips and banking tips!