We have received alerts that residents in Grayson County and surrounding counties are receiving calls offering lower credit card offers. The number usually shows up as local and on some Caller IDs as Leitchfield Deposit Bank. This is a scam! Scammers have the ability to make calls spoofing trusted phone numbers. For example, the call could come into your phone as 270.982.4822, our Customer Support department, but could in fact be a scammer. Unfortunately, no one can stop them from doing this but be prepared and stay secure!
- Don't give personal information. Do not provide any personal or financial information unless you've initiated the call and it's to a phone number you know is correct.
- Don't trust caller ID. Scammers can spoof their numbers so it looks like they are calling from a particular company, even when they're not.
- If you get a robocall, hang up. Do not press 1 to speak to a live operator or any other key to take your number off the list.
- If you respond by pressing any number, it will probably just lead to more robocalls.
- If you do receive a call, share your experience with family and friends. Knowledge is power against scammers!
If you've already received a call that you think is fake, please report it to the Federal Trade Commission at (202) 326-2222.
If you gave your personal information to an imposter, it's time to change any compromised passwords, account numbers or security questions. Please visit the federal government's one-stop resource for identity theft victims, https://f1q.co/2y4HXON.
2018 The Cecilian Bank Scholarship
The Cecilian Bank is awarding seventeen $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors in our area. To apply, you must be a high school senior graduating in the Spring of 2018 from one of the following schools: Elizabethtown, Central Hardin, John Hardin, North Hardin, Fort Knox, Grayson County, Breckinridge County, Fredrick Fraize, or Meade County. Click here for the application.
NEW Student Checking
Homework is hard. Banking shouldn't be. Student Checking with The Cecilian Bank is a perfect solution for teens and young adults 14 to 23. Click here for all the features and details of our New Student Checking Account!
TCB Financial Education for Choice Opportunity Checking Customers
We get it. Reestablishing yourself in the banking world after experiencing an overdrawn account is challenging. That’s why we offer our customers a chance to rebuild their credit scores, financial reputation and confidence with our Choice Opportunity Checking Account. To demonstrate we are here to help, we’re offering another opportunity for you to grow financially – and save money! Complete 8 of the 11 Modules in our TCB Choice Opportunity Checking Financial Education Program and you will receive a FREE month of Choice Opportunity Checking! Click here from more details and to get started!
Mobile Deposit Capture is here!
Deposit check(s) from your phone with just a few clicks. For frequently asked questions regarding our mobile deposit capture, please click here. Haven't downloaded the app yet? Download it today.
For frequently asked questions regarding our mobile app, please click here.