The Cecilian Bank understands that time is a valuable asset. With the help of our online services we provide you a way of making the most of that time. You will be able to bank at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
No Saturday Hours
Since 1903 The Cecilian Bank has been closed on Saturdays. One of the bank’s Core Values is “Family”, so we strongly believe that being closed on Saturday gives our employees more time to be with their family. We have worked hard throughout the years to advance our technology with products and services that allow us to maintain quality customer service and still remain closed on Saturdays. We offer online banking, where customers can transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, and view their account history. We have ATMs at each banking center. If you use your ATM or Debit Card at a foreign ATM, a fee may be assessed for using that ATM. We offer telephone banking, direct deposit, night drops, mobile banking with mobile deposit capture, all to meet the customer’s financial needs for hours that the bank may be closed. We now offer Image Deposit ATMs at our Hardinsburg, Irvington, and Leitchfield Square Banking Centers. At these ATMs you can deposit cash and checks without envelopes or waiting.
Reordering checks has never been easier! Just have a personal check ready and call 1 (800) 275-1053 or go online to the link below. For security reasons, personal information such as names and addresses cannot be changed with online orders.Order Now
New Account Checklist
We try to make life a little easier for you, our customer. By following the checklist below, you will have all the information you need to open a new account.
- Two (2) forms of identification, with at least one (1) having your picture
- Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Phone Number and Current Address. If your ID does not have your current address, we need a utility bill or a pay stub with the new address listed as proof of your residence.
- Businesses should supply their Employer Identification Number (EIN) and articles of incorporation, partnership agreement, etc.
- Estate Accounts will need the death certificate, appointment of executor/executrix by the court, and an estate IRS identification number.
- Power of Attorney...we will need a copy of the completed document demonstrating your appointment as a POA.
- Individual Retirement Account(IRA)...if you are rolling over funds to a new IRA, you need to set up your new IRA first before requesting the rollover funds from the other party. Opening a new IRA? You may want to consult your tax preparer to help decide which type of IRA is best for you.
Your complete financial picture all in one place! It is easy to use and absolutely FREE!!
- Connect to over 12,000 financial institutions and creditors
- Keep your check register online
- Set reminders to pay your bills
- Know where you are spending your money
- Set a monthly budget based on your past spending habits
- Track business income and expenses within your personal accounts
Take control of your finances....get started today!
- If you are a current user of Online Banking just login and click on one of the SmartMoney links to get started.
- Not using Online Banking? Simply enroll by clicking on the Enroll Online link located in the Online Banking Access box on the left side of your screen.
Are you having a hard time making it to the bank on time to deposit your checks? Do you receive social security checks that are sometimes late getting to you because of the slow mail? If you answered yes to either of these questions, direct deposit is for you. Direct Deposit is one of the safest ways to assure timely deposits of your payroll or government checks.
- To set up payroll direct deposit, provide your employer with a pre-printed check, or deposit ticket marked "VOID"
- To set up direct deposit for social security call toll free 1 (800) 772-1213. Please have your social security number and a blank personal check ready
- If you have any questions or need assistance call (270) 862-3294 and ask for Customer Support
We offer notary service for $5.00 to any customer of The Cecilian Bank. There is at least one notary located at each banking center. Please note that while we do offer notary service, this does not include signature guarantee/medallion stamp for investment purposes.
Do you have a lot of change that you are looking to cash in? No need to roll or wrap the coins! Just bring in your loose, mixed change to one of the following banking centers and let us do the work for you!
The Cecilian Bank coin counters are free to our customers. For non-customers a fee of 6% applies.
Safe Deposit Boxes
The Cecilian Bank offers you a safe place to store your valuables in one of our Safe Deposit Boxes. Consider how important it is to protect items such as Birth/Marriage Certificates, Deeds/Mortgages, Photographs, and Wills to name a few. These Safe Deposit Boxes are available at most banking centers, but please check with any Customer Service Representative for details.
The contents of the safe deposit box are not insured by The Cecilian Bank or any government insurance program. Our not insuring the contents does not constitute a failure to exercise reasonable care. If you want the contents to be insured, you will have to arrange for your own insurance at your own expense. The Cecilian Bank will not be liable for the loss of contents of your box by fire, flood, embezzlement, or any other cause. The Cecilian Bank’s Falls of Rough location and Southgate location do not offer Safe Deposit Boxes.
*Additional fees may apply. Please refer to the Schedule of Fees.
Need money fast? As a Cecilian Bank customer, you have the ability to wire money from your Cecilian Bank account to an account across the country or around the world. Below are the Wire Transfer instructions, so you know exactly what information we need to complete your wire transfer. We have also included the wire transfer instructions, if you are wiring money from another bank to your account with The Cecilian Bank. For more information, please call any of our banking centers.
Wire Transfer Instructions
|Wire to||Bankers Bank of Kentucky|
|ABA Routing Number||083901896|
|For Credit to Account of||The Cecilian Bank; Account Number 200875|
|For Final Credit to||Customer's Name and Account Number|
To better assist you, please have all information submitted for wire transfers by 3:00pm EST to ensure your funds get sent out the same business day.
Visa Gift Cards
Do you have someone that is too hard to shop for and you can never find the perfect gift? Then a Visa® Gift Card is for them! These cards can be purchased at any of our banking centers for a fee of $5 per card. You can use these cards anywhere Visa is accepted, whether in a store or online. Stop by any banking center for more information or to purchase one.
Visa TravelMoney Cards
Let us put a worry-free vacation in your hands! Leave your cash and debit card at home!
This pre-paid card is not connected to your bank or credit accounts and is accepted by merchants and ATMs anywhere VISA is accepted. You can also pick up a companion card and the TravelMoney card is reloadable. With the VISA TravelMoney Card you won't have to worry about identity theft or credit card fraud.
If lost or stolen the TravelMoney Card can be replaced.
There is an $8.00 fee for a TravelMoney Card and companion cards are an additional $2.50 for each card. When reloading the card, a $4.00 fee is applied. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Schedule of Fees
For a complete listing of The Cecilian Bank’s fees related to accounts, please click here.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa. All rights reserved.